Leisure and Hospitality cleaning
Trustclean work with clients including high end bars and restaurants to smaller, busier pubs and clubs with a different customer base. We have a wide range of experience and dedicated staff members which means we’re able to work with any type of business.
We also work in the leisure and hospitality industry, working with gyms, spas, sports clubs, cinemas and many more different types of high traffic venues.
As a company, Trustclean understands that the hospitality and leisure industry require the best organisational skills, project discretion from time to time and impeccably high standards consistently.
Customer care is key
Many businesses within the hospitality sector – such as hotels and leisure providers, rely on Trustclean to deliver a range of cleaning services to ensure they meet their quality targets – keeping their customers happy and returning time and time again.
We work independently to provide reliable and high-quality cleaning solutions – enabling you to concentrate on your business with no need to worry about cleaning. Our bespoke cleaning programmes differ for each client and their needs but commonly most entail the following services:
- Restroom cleaning and sanitizing
- Refuse gathering, collection, removal and recycling
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing of floors
- Entrance, reception area and foyer cleaning
- Wipe and disinfect doorknobs, telephones and light switches
- Kitchen and lounge area cleaning including sinks, countertops, microwaves, toasters, and refrigerators
- Horizontal surface dusting
- Floor dusting, wet mop and machine scrubbing
- High dusting
Why Choose Us?
Here are just some of the reasons our clients in the leisure and hospitality sector work with Trustclean:
- A bespoke cleaning service to suit your office requirements
- Regular meetings and monthly hygiene audits
- Dedicated and highly trained cleaning staff
- Helpful cleaners, fully equipped to meet any situation
- Trustclean uniform provided to identify our staff
- All the cleaning materials and colour coded equipment provided to carry out the work
- A flexible service tailored to your needs
- COSHH, Technical data sheets kept on site
- Managed absence cover
- Window & Carpet Cleaning Service
- Janitorial supplies and Wash Room Solutions
What can you expect from us?
We appreciate that in the hospitality sector, customer service is paramount, and we ensure the upmost levels of cleanliness and hygiene for all our customers too!
Our team is prepared to go above and beyond for our customers. We understand, as a company that has worked with hospitality and leisure providers for years, that every venue is different. This is why we offer a tailored approach to each and every organisation we service.
Before any work has begun, we ensure full risk assessments are carried out and we continue to re-assess annually for the cleaning tasks and lone workers
For more information on our healthcare cleaning services, give us a call now for a FREE no obligation quotation on your requirements.
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you!
The standard on Monday was amazing! The restaurant was lovely and clean and it just made my day so much more easier and less stressful.
I did speak to Angela yesterday and passed on my thanks directly to her but wanted you to also know.Katie Martin
Our friendly and helpful staff will be able to give you more information on the services we provide at Trustclean, you can contact us via our online contact form, by post or by telephone.
Phone: 01302 243123
Business Hours: M-T 8:15AM – 4:00PM F 9:00AM – 2:30PM, CLOSED S-S